LinusBio is a patient-centric, precision exposome medicine company headquartered in North Brunswick, NJ
Originating from the world’s leading exposome laboratory at Mount Sinai Health System, LinusBio has developed a technology platform that builds on breakthroughs in exposome sequencing by trailblazing researchers Drs. Manish Arora, Christine Austin and Paul Curtin.
The Company’s program pipeline comprises precision exposome medicine biomarkers and target discovery across disease domains for which historically no molecular endpoints have been available in medical practice or for clinical trials, including CNS (autism spectrum disorder, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), gastroenterology (inflammatory bowel disease), renal disease, oncology and more.
- LinusBio incorporated
- Initial patents filed
- Spinoff from Mt. Sinai completed, and worldwide license and collaboration agreement announced
- Strategic partnerships with two global biopharma companies initiated
- FDA Breakthrough
Device designation awarded to StrandDxTM – ASD to assess the likelihood of autism in children < 18 months old and to aid in diagnosis
- Medical Device Regulatory Pathway for StrandDx™- ASD continued with FDA feedback and meetings
- Closed Series A financing round with Bow Capital and GPV as co-leads
- Closed Series A2 funding round with increased valuation
- Announced partnership with Y.A.C. Holdings, Japan, to scale lab output
- Establish licensed proprietary laboratory to make StrandDx™- ASD available as a laboratory developed test for pilot programs
- Determine novel molecular endpoints for collaboration partners’ drug discovery and clinical trials