LinusBio is a patient-centric, precision exposome medicine company headquartered in North Brunswick, NJ. Originating from the world’s leading exposome laboratory at Mount Sinai Health System, LinusBio has developed a technology platform that builds on breakthroughs in exposomic sequencing. The company’s program pipeline comprises precision exposome medicine biomarkers and target discovery across disease domains for which historically no molecular endpoints have been available in medical practice or for clinical trials, including CNS (autism spectrum disorder, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), gastroenterology (inflammatory bowel disease), renal disease and oncology.
We are seeking an effective Product Marketing Manager to play a key role in the commercial launch of the first biochemical laboratory test to aid in identifying or ruling out autism in children as young as 1 month of age. This ground-breaking assay will empower health care providers with an objective measure to inform their clinical recommendations and support parents in making decisions about their children’s care.
The Product Marketing Manager – Autism LDT has responsibility for executing the marketing plan for the 2024 commercial launch of the company’s first LDT, a biochemical test for autism. You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies and tactics that drive awareness, trial, and revenue growth. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and partners, including medical affairs, laboratory staff, data science, regulatory affairs, customer service, corporate communications, and our creative agencies so that physicians can order the test with confidence and families can access the information about the test that they need.
- Lead projects with our laboratory information system partner and our customer relationship management software partner(s) to optimize the commercial platform and create positive customer engagement and experience.
- Develop content for customer service and inside sales functions to optimize customer engagement and experience.
- Drive product uptake through the development and tactical execution of marketing initiatives, consistent with brand guidelines and defined strategies, to achieve product and business objectives.
- Play a key role in the ideation and development of promotional materials and campaigns for autism clinics, pediatric providers, and families for whom autism is a concern.
- Coordinate timely medical, regulatory, and legal review of promotional materials and work closely with outside vendors to create promotional tools in compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise exhibits at key medical conferences
- Develop relationships with key opinion leaders, customers, and partners in the diagnostics field to gather insights and feedback.
- Work directly on a wide range of projects and develop positive working relationships with internal stakeholders, covering the functions of sales, customer service, digital marketing, corporate communications, medical affairs, market access, finance, and operations.
- Analyze and incorporate key market and clinical trends, customer needs and segmentation, disease state insights, medical publications, and competitive offerings for the continuous refinement of the product’s commercialization strategy.
- Respond to internal stakeholders’ questions and requests related to marketing programs and keep current on all technical and clinical data associated with the assay and company pipeline of assays
- Uphold the company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or STEM or, alternatively, bachelor’s degree in another area plus an MBA
- 5+ years of healthcare product marketing experience in a regulated environment (CLIA or FDA) with some experience in diagnostics and proprietary laboratory tests
- Experience with laboratory information management systems, HCP portals, and CRM software
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and drive to results with an emphasis on quality and patient centricity
- Track record of managing external agencies and vendors to timelines and budgets
- Understanding of Laboratory Developed Tests (LDTs) and their market dynamics
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements in the diagnostics field
- Proficiency in marketing software, such as Salesforce, marketing automation, analytics tools, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills