LinusBio precision exposome medicine program follows the evolving precision medicine paradigm:
I. patient group stratification, disease & patient phenotyping
II. biomarker & diagnostics, patient-journey monitoring
III. characterization of pathways and biological mechanisms for target discovery
IV. drug development and clinical-trial design
Milestone collaborations achieved on two fronts
- ASD pharmaceutical / clinical trials for older ASD patients
- Non-pharmaceutical / nutraceuticals for high-risk ASD infants
Near-future deliverables for neurodevelopmental diseases:
- First-in-class StrandDx™-ASD biomarker & diagnostic for autism.
- FDA Breakthrough Designation for ASD, awarded.
- Market access & reimbursement program for deNovo in vitro diagnostic.
Next breakthrough programs
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD)
- Renal disease
- Pediatric cancer